Issuance Of A Real Estate Developer Registration Certificate
It is the process of a first time registration of a main or a branch real estate developer in the register of the real estate developers with the Department for the practicing of the development of real estate projects in accordance to the free ownership system.
Required Documents for Business
- A copy of the commercial license licensed from the Department of Economic Development (in force).
- The founding contract of the company and the latest amendment annexes (if any).
- Sign a pledge to take legal responsibility for the real estate developer’s transactions
- Personal identification (ID / passport)
- undertaking to register a real estate developer
- Detection update contact data
- ِFinancially worth 5000000AED
- Registration letter from the real estate developer
- Submitting the application request and required documents through Ajman DED E-services portal
- Reviewing and approving the application by the concerned sections in AjmanRe Department
- receive the transaction on the electronic website, and ensure fulfilment of service requirements on the website and approve it
- Receiving the registration certificate
- Fees Payment
- AED500.00 issuance of a registration certificate of a real estate developer.
- AED1,000.00 preliminary approval fees to practice the activity of real estate development
- AED 25,000.00 registration of a real estate developer
- Customers Happiness Center:
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am until 3:30 pm , and Friday from 7:30 am until 12:0 pm
- location: Ajman and Masfoot
- E-service portal
Al Imam Malik Bin Anas Street,
Al Jurf, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 703 8888, Fax: +971 6 703 8800
Mon – Thu: 7:30 am–3:30 pm
Fri: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm