Open Data Policy
Adopting an open data policy is one of the pioneering practices that reflect the Department’s desire for continuous development
by opening to customers by providing all the data they need regarding the
real estate market in Ajman in a transparent and smooth manner. This is in line with the strategic objectives of the Department.
The Department allows these data to be reused and utilized by real estate developers, real estate offices,
investors and those interested in the real estate market of the Emirate and the public.
Definition of the open data:
Data is available to all users of the portal. Anyone may reach, use and re-publish them.
License of the open data:
The open data of the Department is published in accordance with the following legal license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Responsibility of the Department:
- To provide open data for the services and activities of the Department or the information that may be of value to the public.
- To publish the data in its initial form as much as possible.
- To provide unhindered access to the data without any requests for registration.
- To publish the data in editable and downloadable file formats.
- To enable users to express their opinions concerning the open data available on the website.
- To insert an accurate description of the size and formats of the available files and the date of their publication.
- To provide open data periodically as specified on the website for each data set.
- To provide open data at the specified time as much as possible and make them available for technical use.
Responsibility of the data user:
- The data user shall be responsible for re-use of data on the portal of the Department. Such data shall be re-used in accordance with the legal license mentioned above.
Abdul Aziz Bin Nasser Al Nuaimi
For/ Director General of Department of Land and Real Estate Regulation
(Signed & stamped)