- Users surf the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulation website at their own risk. The Department will not be responsible for any damage or injury resulting from entering and using the website. Additionally, the Department will not be responsible for the inability to enter the website.
- The Department will not bear any responsibility for the future data published on its website; especially when this data depends on current assumptions or predictions that might lead to the occurrence of risk or doubt about the results mismatching actual reality and expected future estimates.
- The Department is not legally responsible for any damage encountered by the user or anybody else because of a confidentiality breach of information transferred to the Department’s website by the user. Accordingly, the Department will not provide any compensation for this.
- The user is solely responsible for all of his actions while using and surfing all the websites they enter by using external hyperlinks found on the Department website.
- The Department does not assume any responsibility for the damage that might be incurred because of entering or using the Department website due to compelling reasons or force majeure.