Registration By Way Of Exit.
This service allows the heirs to apply for transferring the ownership of a real estate or a real estate unit between heirs based on a letter from the court and registering the real estate or the real estate unit in the name of one of the heirs.
Required Documents for Individuals
- The original title deed of a property or ownership certificate of a real estate unit.
- Valid UAE ID, or a valid passport for non-resident foreigners
- A letter from the Sharia Court of exit of heirs
- Clearance certificate/ NOC from the developer (for real estate units(
- Submitting the application request and required documents through the E-services portal
- Reviewing and approving the application by the concerned sections in AjmanRe Department
- Fees Payment
- Receiving the title deed/certificate during Receiving the title deed/initial registration certificate/Registration certificate from the Department. Downloading the e-title deed/initial registration certificate/Registration certificate from UAE Pass wallet.
- AED 350 as fees for the issuance of a title deed and site map or ownership certificate of a real estate unit.
- AED 1,000 as registration of a Real Estate/ Real Estate unit by way of a exit.
- Customers Happiness Center:
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am until 3:30 pm , and Friday from 7:30 am until 12:0 pm
- location: Ajman and Masfoot
- E-service portal
Al Imam Malik Bin Anas Street,
Al Jurf, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 703 8888, Fax: +971 6 703 8800
Mon – Thu: 7:30 am–3:30 pm
Fri: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm