The rules for using Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation website and Mobile Applications which are available on “App Store” and “Play Store” will be applied to all users and visitors. The website or mobile app usage may be stopped, and/or prevented, and/or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user or if there are good reasons to believe that any user has violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of the Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation or violating applicable procedures or documenting them without an official permit from the Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation or the competent authorities of the United Arab Emirates.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message or sending news messages.
- Using website of the Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation by any means for sending an email, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offence or libel of the competent authorities of the United Arab Emirates or the Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation, website, any person whomsoever, or one of its employees, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to the Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation unrightfully.
Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.
The Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any direct or indirect, accidental or subsequent, private or exceptional damages arising from usage or inability of using this website or mobile apps.
External links Disclaimer:
To meet the user needs, links for other websites have been listed on the website and mobile apps. The Department of Land & Real Estate Regulation shall not be liable for any contents provided on these websites, their improper usage on the part of any person or proper function or any problems arising due to their usage. Therefore, the user only shall be solely responsible for any acts he or she does while using any of website he or she visits via these links.
Links from other websites:
To provide as much information to the general public, it shall be permitted to have direct link with all pages hosted on this website. Nevertheless, it shall not be permitted to upload any pages within separate frameworks on another website. Hence, pages of the Real-Estate Regulatory Agency portal shall be uploaded within the full window of the user or as a new one.
Registration on the Website or the Mobile Apps:
If you wish to apply for a service made available through the Website or Mobile apps, you will be asked to supply certain information including, without limitation: Name, Emirates ID, Passport Number and Nationality.