Director of the Director General’s Office
- Supervising the daily program of the general manager and updating his agenda on a weekly basis
- Supervising the follow-up of the tasks assigned by the Director General and referring them to the concerned departments and offices to take the necessary action in their regard, follow up their implementation, and raise the rates of completion of these tasks or the final outputs of the Director General.
- Supervising the follow-up of the general manager’s tasks with external authorities
- Supervising the coordination of receiving VIP visitors while ensuring compliance with the procedures and protocol followed in this regard
- Supervising the coordination of the activities of the Director General’s office with the organizational units within the department or external entities and related information, archiving them, and following up the implementation of the decisions and recommendations issued by them
- Designing an advanced system to save and archive all activities and outputs of the General Manager’s office, such as correspondence, decisions, circulars, or meetings, which ensures easy and accurate access to them quickly and accurately.
- Supervising the preservation and archiving of all files and records related to the work of the Director General, while ensuring compliance with procedures for the safety and confidentiality of data and files within the system approved for archiving.
- Supervising the organization of administrative correspondence and official letters of the department, archiving them and ensuring their privacy
- Performing any other tasks related to the job as the work need dictates
Certifications and Experience:
Bachelor of Business Administration.
5 years experience.