Owning Of A Real Estate By Way Of Purchasing To The Same Owner
It is the process of authenticating the transaction of owning a real estate by way of purchase and the change of the type of real estate from owning by gift or a registration instrument to owning by way of purchasing.
- For Individuals: Title deed or registration deed, A site plan issued by the Municipality and Planning Department, Proof of the owner's identity, Clearance of sanitation.
- For Businesses: Title deed or registration deed, A site plan issued by the Municipality and Planning Department, Proof of the owner's identity, Establishment contract and commercial license for institutions and companies, Clearance of sanitation.
- Submitting the application request and required documents through the E-services portal
- Reviewing and approving the application by the concerned sections in AjmanRe Department.
- Fees Payment
- Receiving the title deed/certificate during the official working hours from AjmanRe Department headquarters
- Commercial and investment ownership fees: From A+1 to A+3 = AED4.00 per square feet \ From A+4 to A+6 = AED6.00 per square feet \ Above A+6 = AED8.00 per square feet.
- Industrial ownership fees: On a tarmac road = AED3.00 per square feet \ On earth road = AED2.00 per square feet
- AED350.00 fees for issuance of a title deed
- 5 Minutes
- Customers Happiness Center
- E-service portal