Registration of A Real Estate By Distributing It Between Owners
The process of authenticating the distribution of a common real estate between owners based on a memorandum issued from the Municipal Department and Planning or based on a court order or at a request from the owners.
- For Individuals: Original title deed, Ownership note from the Municipality and Planning Department, Court Letter (Optional), Clearance of sanitation., Proving the identity of the landlord or his legal representative.
- For Businesses: Ownership note from the Municipality and Planning Department, Court Letter (Optional), NOC from Ajman Sewerage, Establishment contract and commercial license for institutions and companies.
- Submitting the application request and required documents through the E-services portal
- Reviewing and approving the application by the concerned sections in AjmanRe Department.
- Personal presence of the concerned parties on Ajmanre headquarters to sign the contract
- Fees Payment
- Receiving the title deed/certificate during the official working hours from AjmanRe Department headquarters
- AED200.00 application for the registration of a real estate allocated from a common ownership estate
- AED350.00 issuance of title deed
- 5 Minutes
- Customers Happiness Cente
- E-service portal