Registration By Inheritance.
It is the process of transferring ownership of a real estate or a real estate unit from the name of the deceased owner to the heirs.
- Individuals (The original title deed of a property or ownership certificate of a real estate unit)
- Individuals (Proof of the customer's identity (identity or passport)
- Individuals (limitation of succession)
- Individuals (A copy of the death certificate)
- Individuals (Clearance of sanitation)
- Individuals (No objection certificate from the developer of the real estate unit)
- Submitting the application request and required documents through the E-services portal
- Reviewing and approving the application by the concerned sections in AjmanRe Department.
- Fees Payment
- Receiving the title deed/certificate during the official working hours from AjmanRe Department headquarters
- AED 500 as registration of a Real Estate/ Real Estate unit by way of a inheritance
- AED 350 as fees for the issuance of a title deed and site map or ownership certificate of a real estate unit.
- 9 Minutes
- Customers Happiness Center
- E-service portal